Monday, October 10, 2011

13 Nights of Halloween?

Treat Box #1 by Zoenuts
(sorry about the blurry image)
Get ready for an overload of Halloween projects. I am challenging myself to create projects for 13 nights straight. That sounds like a lot of work but it sounds like a lot of fun, too. Besides, I have a blast crafting and when I am crafting, I am totally in my happy place =)

My first project is this super easy goody box. The box is cut from Tags Bags Boxes and More. All I did was cut out squares of paper, inked em up and glued them on each side of the box. Then I added a 3-D sticker on the front and wrapped it up with some ribbon. Really easy stuff and cute, too.

Tags Bags Boxes and More
Paper from Recollections, The Paper Studio, and Target
Sticker from Me and My Big Ideas
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment