Monday, October 31, 2011

13 Nights of Halloween #11, #12 & #13

Phew!  I finally made it!  I completed my 13 nights of Halloween.  It took longer than the original 13 nights, but here we are at the end.  I am kind of sad because after tonight Halloween is over.  I'll just have to start thinking about next year's Halloween! ;)

#11 Boo Banner
Boo Banner
(How embarrassing...I see dust bunnies!)


Birthday Bash, Sesame Street Font, Doodlecharms, Simply Charmed
Paper by Recollections and Jo-ann Glitter paper
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

#12 Be Very Afraid
Door hanger

Happy Hauntings, Indie Art
Paper by Recollections
Stickers by Rusty Pickle

#13 Let's eat some cake!
plain ol' Halloween cake

Paper by Coredinations
Twine by Doodlebug
I didn't have skewers so I used chopsticks.   Work with what you've got, right?

I've been wanting to make one of these lovelies for a while now.  My first attempt at a layer cake and it's not that bad.  I should have used more frosting.  Oh well, I'll remember that for next time. 

Thank you so much for taking a peek!   

And Happy Halloween!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment