Monday, October 17, 2011

13 Nights of Halloween Day 6

I decided to take a break from crafting over the weekend to spend some quality time with my two lovelies.  But tonight it was back to work!

Coffin Treat Box

I'm still on the hunt for a treat box to give out, so tonight, I made the coffin box from Happy Hauntings. I've been wanting to do it for a while now and it couldn't have come out any cuter. I topped it with a rosette and a tag from one of my favorites, Mini Monograms. I finished it up with some twine and the cutest glittery spider.

Coffin Treat Box #2

This one came out super duper cute but I still haven't found the one. The search continues...

Thank you so much for taking a peek!!


Happy Hauntings, Mini Monograms
Paper by Recollections and the Paper Studio
Doodlebug twine
Spider embellishment by Recollections

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. Love the glittery spider. Thank you for playing in Crafty Sprouts "Candy Goes Here" Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute treat box! the shape is adorable. Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great treat holder! :) Thanks for joining Crafty Sprouts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love that cool spider!
    Tracy M
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is amazing!! Perfect and spooky! Thank you so much for joining our challenge this week!!

    Lots of love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ro! This is SOOOO darling, are you sure it's not the one? I LOVE that spider and that darling coffin box with the green paper! Girl, you know you're talented if you can make a COFFIN look so cute! I LOVE it :) Thanks for following my blog, I'm following you now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Love the coffin idea 8)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i helped designed that box!! ;) te adoro mi pitu pitu ya eres rica te olvidaste de los pobres! lol muahh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and spooky! Thanks for entering Crafty Sprouts challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the little spider! Good luck with the challenge!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete