Tuesday, October 11, 2011

13 Nights of Halloween Day 2

I have been a busy little bee!!  I can't believe I got to Day 2 of my challenge!  Ha!  You guys should know I am really, really bad at finishing things so making it to the 2nd day is quite a little victory for me!

So, I am absolutely loving this:

Don't you just want to pinch its cheeks?? Isn't it the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Well, I think it is adorable. So pretty! So, I thought I'd put my Pinterest account to good use and finally make something. Here's my take on it:

Halloween Banner

I actually love it. I wish my camera could have done a better job at capturing it, but I have to work with what I've got. I think it looks really good against the black tulle garland.

Extreme Close-up...Whoaaaaa!

Those rosettes (I think that's what they are called) are pretty time consuming, but so worth it.  They really are cute in person.  I used pattern paper by The Paper Studio and strung them up on some Doodlebug twine.  And if you can tell, I used my favorite ingredient, glitter, for the centers.  Actually it is glitter paper from Target. It's not super thick paper, but it cuts nicely on the Cricut.  Two 12x12 sheets of that stuff is only one buckaroo.  My kind of buy!!

Hope you liked what you saw.  Thanks for stopping by! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment