Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sandy Claws

I am sad to say that this is my last Christmas card. I was sad because I was thinking that all of my Christmas crafting was done, but I need to make a couple of other things still.  So Christmas is not over just yet!!! =) 



Santy Claus

It seems like something is missing but I was crunched for time. I am still very happy with how it turned out. I know my family will love it.

It's been real fun making my holiday cards this year. I made them last year, too, but this year, I am very proud of how much time and thought went into each card. Last year, I made a couple of designs and mass produced. But my goal this year was to make each card special and unique. And I did just that. I am really excited to see what I can accomplish next year!!

Santa from Simply Charmed
Paper by Recollections, Echo Park, DCWV
Glitter paper from Target
Martha Stewart border punch
Sticker by Echo Park
Alpha stickers by K&Company

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. How ADORABLE! Love the frosty snow and cute Santa. I'm sure your family will be thrilled with their special cards. Wishing you a Merry Christmas (in case I don't make it back.) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ro and have wonderful Christmas xoxo

    ReplyDelete